Since this is the beginning of our blog, I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane to see how our family got started. Here is our wedding picture, back in July 1998:

Here is Chloe as a tiny kitten. I was so happy to get a cat.
Around this time Todd and I were volunteering at a local animal shelter. That is where we found Chester. He was so cute, and reminded me of the cat we had growing up. I begged Todd the whole day to take Chester home. He finally agreed, but we decided we wouldn't volunteer at the shelter anymore. We practically had an animal shelter at our house.





What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you.
Is this stairway in the new, finished house? (It is finished, isn't it?) Love the new blog! Welcome to Blogger!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all toooo cute!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh...that was fun! Thank you for sharing how your family grew from your love!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Robin