Sunday, February 22, 2009

Still Smiling


We did manage to have some fun while we dealt with the flu bug.  Here we are playing restaurant.  Poor Bear and Slider. I am sure their food was contaminated.  Hopefully they will still be return customers.

Then Greg wanted to play ball.  



On Friday Grandma Beth came to help out.  We all enjoyed her company, and the boys loved the books she brought them as get well presents.  And she helped fold laundry (which was nice for me, I was getting tired of doing laundry) - and of course the boys wanted to help too. 


And on Saturday the boys were starting to feel better so I made an escape to the Y and Todd played legos with the boys.  They were all proud of this tower. 



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm loving the safety goggles for the tower-building. It's all fun and games until...well you know the rest. :0)

    ReplyDelete