Thursday, March 19, 2009

Turtles

We have been loving this warmer weather the last few days.  So much so that we have been playing outside, and not doing much else.  So I am behind in laundry.  And blogging.  Although I really did try to post a video of the boys singing Happy Anniversary to Gma Beth and Poppa Ray, but I couldn't get it to work.  Anyway, last week I took the boys to see the Turtle Lady and her turtles, snakes and other reptile friends. At first they weren't really sure, especially about the big guy:

But I assured Doug he could totally out run this turtle and he felt much better.  

They both really liked the baby turtle.  

For some more animal news we finally got the electric fence for Casey.  We finished setting it up tonight and we definitely have some training ahead of us.  Although I think she will do okay with it because she does not like it when the collar beeps at her.  I'll try and get some training pictures up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment