A few days ago I took the boys to the zoo to see the new baby elephant. We had to wait in line to see him, and to my surprise both boys wanted to see the baby bad enough to wait. We all agreed he is super cute, even Greg kept saying "cute, cute". The baby elephant really liked to be right by his Mama's legs. I know how she feels.
LPL Oklahoma City, OK Scholarships Tickets!
7 years ago



Hi Megan!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Such a cute little elephant. What a sweet photo of you with your boys!
Thank you for bidding on the pillow cases! Your comment was spooky because I was JUST thinking TODAY about you adopting from China. I have no idea where or how that thought came to mind. I usually have a pretty good intuition so maybe some day we will be cheering you on during your wait! Oh what a blessed child she would be!!!
Love,
Robin