Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mascot Fun

I wanted to share a few more pictures from our weekend, because they crack me up and I thought you might also find them funny.  Greg is not too sure about mascots, but Doug loves them (in all fairness, I don't think Doug liked them when he was 2 either).  Greg likes to see them from afar, but doesn't really know what to think of them when they are up close.  Here Chuck E came to say hi, and check out how far back Greg is leaning:

Then at the game, Doug really wanted to meet Rosie - and Greg made it in the picture, but was not at all about to turn around and smile.  He was totally checking her out.
And then we ran into Slider, and same thing - Greg would not take his eyes off him.  

2 comments:

  1. Just getting caught up on all of your posts.... sorry I haven't been by lately. I love all of the photos!!!!!!!
    Happy 2nd Birthday to Greg!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing happened to us when we brought the kids to Disney a few years ago. I think Sia was a little over one year old, and was TERRIFIED of all the costume people.

    Ahhh...memories... lol

    ReplyDelete