Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mom's Day at Preschool

Today was the Mom's party at preschool today and it was so fun.  Doug gave me my little flower corsage and we got our picture taken.  Then he took me to my seat where each preschooler had prepared a snack for themselves and their Moms.  (they cut the bananas and strawberries themselves).  And we got our "surprise" which was a shoe (that we had previously sent to preschool) spray painted gold with flowers and a picture sticking out of it.  Adorable.  I don't know why I don't have a picture of it to show you.  Then the kids sang to us and Mrs Rudowicz read us a story.  It was great.  

This is what Doug made for the bulletin board.  It says I love my Mom because "she pushes me on the swing at my house". He also made the butterfly. He came home covered in paint one day and I asked if he had fun and he said YES!

Thanks Aunt Barbara and Charlie for keeping Greg during the party!

2 comments:

  1. What a special day! Wishing you a VERY Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...sounds like a wonderful tribute to Mom day! Its these little things that make the best gifts ever!!!

    Have a wonderful Mother's Day Megan!

    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete