First I would just like to finish up some business from the last post. Here is Doug in his new booster. He loves it.

And now to the snow pictures. Yesterday I shoveled the driveway so Todd could make it in, and the boys helped for a while, but then decided to play in the backyard. I found them working on their snowman. Check out the teamwork:

And today we all went out to shovel the driveway again. It was colder today so they were ready to come inside sooner. It is so deep, poor Greg kept getting stuck if he wandered off the driveway. Casey and Friendly are also not thrilled about the snow.

We are having fun staying warm inside. I got Doug a small lego set in anticipation of being snowed in, and he has been having fun playing with his legos. Greg was with me on this toy run and picked out the only toy he really cares about. Yes, another ball. Specifically, a green football. After naps, we're planning on a wii tournament. Last time, Todd beat me in figure skating, and I want a rematch. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment