Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010

We had a busy weekend since Friday and Saturday we participated in the Relay for Life. It started Friday at 6P at a local high school and someone from our team had to be on the track (walking or running) from 6P to noon on Saturday. We had a blast hanging out with our team until around 9PM, when Todd took the boys home. Doug had a t ball game Saturday morning so they needed sleep. I stayed with our MYF and stayed up all night. Not sure how many miles I ran/walked. I was running at 2AM and realized I was too tired to remember what lap I was on. And due to my sleep deprivation I was also having trouble remembering Sunday was Father's Day. I was glad I gave my Dad his present early. Anyway, we did have a fun Father's Day.

After church we went to cheer on Todd at his softball game (they won!). And then headed to the pool to cool off. We let Todd pick what he wanted for dinner, so we got some chinese take-out. Happy Father's Day to Todd, Dad, Delmar, Andy, Derek and soon to be Brent!

No comments:

Post a Comment