Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catching up

Somehow I got a bit behind updating this blog. Let's see, after spring break we got back into the swing of our usual routine. We had fun celebrating several birthdays - including Mark and Charlie's - so we got to make a few trips up north. D&G were very happy that there was a candy hunt at both parties. Oh, and ball started. So that will keep us busy for the next few months (Todd is going to play on 2 teams again this year, as well as co-coach Doug's team). And we've enjoyed playing outside on some of these nice spring days. So we've been busy, but I know we're not the only ones. I can think of another family's blog which has been sitting idle longer than mine (right Tina?). And I'll try and not wax philosophical on this blog, because really, who has time to read that, but I will say I have been feeling like at times we just keep adding and adding and adding to the activities, when really I need to be better at picking and choosing. That sometimes it needs to be OR not AND. Because life can get tiring at this pace, right G?

Anyway, last night was the art fair at school. Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment