On Saturday, we added some extra excitement to our usual chaos. We went out in the morning to test drive a van. We weren't in love with it, but Todd went to deal, while Gma and I took the boys to the toy store. Then the boys were in need of a nap. So we came home and Todd decided to go back out to check on a deal with a different car dealership to see what they would offer us. He was gone for 4 1/2 hours, but came home with a new van. I didn't even get to say good-bye to my Vue. He wanted me to come sign paperwork but I couldn't leave because Charlie was coming over so B&A could go to a wedding. (So I went back today to finish signing.) But Grandma helped me keep track of the boys and make dinner and wait on Todd to come home. The 3 boys had a great time playing together! And we're excited about our new van!
LPL Oklahoma City, OK Scholarships Tickets!
7 years ago



It was so good to see you guys at the toy store....So cool that we ran into you.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of van did you end up getting?
Enjoy!
I enjoyed reading your blog this afternoon...I love the baseballs.
ReplyDeleteHad some time to do some blog hopping...always enjoy finding new blogs!
Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.
Hey there! Sounds like great fun! I'd like to send you something through email if that's ok. Can you send me your address? Mine is julie.tsoukalas@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Grandma's are such a blessing! What a sweet photo!
ReplyDeleteNew van??!! :)
Blessings,
Robin