Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! We had a great Father's Day and were so happy Gma Janet and Gpa Delmar could come and celebrate the day with us.  I tried to update the site yesterday but for some reason it only saved the pictures I uploaded, so these pictures are all from yesterday.  Anyway, Doug got a new t-ball bat, which he is in love with.  In fact, today at church he told everyone about it, and at Todd's softball game this afternoon he brought it along and yelled "this is the bat I was telling you about".  Here it is:

This is what we did yesterday afternoon, and again today.  I know he's hard to see, but Greg is on 2nd base.  Greg usually by-passes first, and runs straight to 2nd base.
This is what he does when you tell Greg to "be catcher".  
In other ball news, Todd's team won their softball game and Todd had a triple! Way to go!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looks like you had a great day. Love softball and miss it terribly...they only play soccer here.. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day (a little late)!

    ReplyDelete