It seems like ever since we arrived home from vacation, we haven't stopped. Makes me appreciate the vacation even more. One thing that still makes me laugh, is that we called the pool- rafts combo the "Burn Machine" since we knew that laying out on rafts in the pool was a good way to get burned. But on those really hot days, when we got the boys down for naps, we all headed for the Burn Machine, and had an awesome time just relaxing and talking (and reading magazines). As soon as the boys woke up, they would join us in the pool for a little swimming:
This will be the last blog dedicated to the vacation, because, well, it's September now and I need to move on. But wow, did we have fun. :)



Ah, the burn machine. How I miss it? I agree about not stopping after vacation. It was so much fun but now it seems so long ago. Maybe it won't take us another 9 years to get back there.
ReplyDeleteSorry that was me (Tina) commenting, not Derek. I'm not sure Derek got as much joy out of the burn machine (aka baking in the sun) as we did. : )
ReplyDeleteI love it... the BURN MACHINE... the video...
ReplyDeleteI'd be hanging on to vacation too... probably long past September. hee hee