I know this summer is going to fly by. And before I know it I will be putting Doug on a school bus and taking Greg to preschool. So I want to cram as much fun stuff into this summer as possible. With this goal in mind, last week started off well. On Tuesday we went strawberry picking. I think Greg ate more than he put in the bucket:
So enough about that. Coach Todd has been giving out "game balls" (a ball with their name on it) to 1 or 2 players each game who played very well. Doug had not received the game ball yet, and he had been "explaining" to Todd a lot about why he deserved it. Bless his heart, he is one competitive kid. We've been talking to him about it, but last night he played very well, so he got the game ball! He was VERY happy about that.



Oh Megan...I'm glad you are past the worst part and I hope you continue to heal. I hear kidney stones are very painful. As a matter of fact, when I get my diverticulitis attacks they always telling me in ER that it must be that or a kidney stone and then they push the morphine. Moms don't have time to be sick. I'm so glad you have people around to help you with the kids and meals. That is truly a blessing!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like your summer is off to a fun start. Time really does fly quickly!
Yeah Doug!!!! It's the little things that are such big things to kids...isn't it? Happiness in simplicity...gotta love it!
Feel better!
Prayers!
Love and blessings,
Robin