I will attempt to recap what we did during the month of July. First, we served as sponsors for our youth group to attend convention in Pittsburgh. Convention was fun, tiring and hilarious. We were with the Jr High, who wanted to stay up until 1AM every night. Of course they wanted to sleep in until the last possible second before morning worship, but I had to be up at 6AM. That is just not enough sleep for me, so by the end I was completely slap happy. Here is a picture of us at a Pirates game before convention started:
So the next week we recovered from convention, hit the pool, went to the zoo with some friends, and went up north to spend a day with my family. Grandma Gloria was there too, and we brought her back down with us to stay for the weekend. We were starting to work on the decorations for vacation bible school at our church, and Grandma volunteered to make birds. She worked hard and had a little partner:
One note to self: when you have that many things going on in July, don't plant a garden.



No comments:
Post a Comment