Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Tale of 2 Costumes

Doug's preschool had costume day last Wednesday, where the kids get to dress up and parade around the gym for all the Moms who are taking pictures and waving, and then they can stay in costume during class if they choose.  Now, let me just say that Doug likes to impress the ladies, I mean little girls.  For example, one day one little girl (who he talks about the most) came up to talk to him, and Doug started acting shy and fidgety and then I hear him blurt out "I can ride a bike without training wheels".  I nearly laughed out loud.  I called Todd on the way home to tell him that story and he DID laugh out loud.  Anyway, the point of this, is that Doug really wanted to be a football player for the preschool costume party.  Which was fine because we had all the stuff.  Greg wanted to dress up too, even though we were just going to Target (although he got lots of compliments by fellow shoppers).  And Doug isn't mad - he's giving he best "tough" face.  

And then, with no little girls to impress, they were willing to be Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Trick-or-Treat.  They had a great time.  Doug loves to play with his candy - dump it out and sort it, and Greg likes to eat his candy.  Although not Reese PB cups.  He ate one last night and nearly gagged - so Barbara and Andy - they are all yours. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the Thing 1 & 2 costumes! Too cute :) Never did get back to you after your post - sure you can add me to your blog list :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Things and their costumes!

    ReplyDelete